Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photo a day. The rest of January.

So far, so good with this project. The boy laughs at me for taking random pictures all the time but it's fun. Here's the rest of January.

Jan. 15.
Foggy day in our bipolar weather here in New England.






Jan. 16.
The view above my computer.






Jan.17.
Sick. I'm a cranky beast when I'm not feeling well. Luckily the boy is sweet and took care of me as I wallowed.





Jan. 18.
Some pretty snow from our kitchen window.





Jan. 19.
The icicles that were left the next day.





Jan. 20.
Visiting with Clancy. I think he thinks I'm a toy.






Jan.21.
My milk.






Jan. 22.
Dressed in ass kicker shoes for an interview. I got the job.






Jan. 23.
Feeling girly, at least from the neck up. I was already back in my pajamas that night by 6 pm.






Jan. 25.
Cool reflections of light.






Jan. 26.
Visiting mr. Clancy again.






Jan. 27.
My old high school. I had so many conversations on that porch.






Jan. 28.
Birthday present for one of my favorite kids. (A Snoopy snow one machine, which was a huge hit with her).






Jan. 29.
Setting sun through the studio window where I teach dance.






Jan. 30.
Sushi date with the boy makes life better. (Our first date was at this sushi place, we try to go every few weeks)







Jan. 31
Cleaning out my makeup and testing lipsticks.






One month down, 11 to go!

k.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment