Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kitty Sitting





My baby brother went on vacation which left me to watch the kitties! Since I'm not allowed pets in my apartment (I am also not allowed to get one until I can keep a plant alive for a year, 2 months down, 10 to go!) I am always excited to take care of the animals in my family. The top picture is Shelby, she's a shy sweetheart who was found alone outside at 4 weeks old. My brother has had her since then and she's grown quite a bit but is still wary of everything.
The fellow below is Boston. He thinks he's a dog and loves attention, he responds to his name and runs through the house like he weighs fifty pounds.
He also loves to sit on legs so you can't leave. Ever.


He also loves to shove his head under the couch and enjoy the heat from the vent under the couch. He stays like this hours.



Sweet Shelby trying to sleep while I take photos of her. She's very patient with me.



She finally tuned me out.



Boston putting up with me and the camera.


Long cat.


Shelby always looks concerned when I come up the stairs. I'm not sure if she thinks I'm going to pick her up or fall down the stairs.



I hope he goes on vacation again so I can watch the babies again.
I'll also gave a Clancy update soon.


k.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment